SmartTech Australia’s Freshfilter combines the durability of stainless steel components with high-grade HEPA filters and digital controllers that monitor cabin pressure, CO2 and hydrocarbons.
All Freshfilter systems utilise advanced cabin air filtration technologies designed to combat health issues that can arise as a result of to poor air quality. The Freshfilter range:
- F20–with a diameter of 350mm, the most compact cab air quality system solution in the range
- F33–R–a universal system that can be mounted on every type of machinery
- FF–MultiboxXS – designed for work environments where the operator needs protection against the most severe gasses and dusts
- 3000SeriesControlSystem–stainless steel control system with optional Hydrocarbon sensor
- 6000SeriesControlSystem–stainless steel control system with optional CO2 and Hydrocarbon sensor
As the exclusive distributor of Freshfilter systems, SmartTech Australia can provide complete solutions, installation, and support while delivering safety with fresh filtered air for all industrial environments.
More information: smarttechaustralia.com.au/freshfilter-cabin-air- filtration/
This product focus appeared in the May issue of Quarry.