McCloskey’s new feeder stacker offers enhanced manoeuvrability through its innovative design.
McCloskey International has introduced the SF50, a new feeder stacker which facilitates the handling and stockpiling of materials, including aggregates, construction and demolition waste, and sand and gravel. All can be fed into the hopper with large loaders and excavators, combining the efficiency of a high capacity hopper with a stacking conveyor. Variable speed prevents material from build-up, allowing for more controlled flow of material.
The SF50’s tracked mobility offers versatility. It can be compacted for transport on a low loader, or loaded in a 12m (40’) cube container, reducing costs and logistics. It has a variety of power options: dual power, diesel/hydraulic, electric/hydraulic, diesel electric and diesel with gen-set. The SF50’s key features include:
• A 15m (50’) long main conveyor with 101cm (40”) wide belt.
• A hydraulic folding heading section for transport, minimising set-up time.
• A hydraulically adjustable discharge height up to 6.5m.
• 3.5m tracks for manoeuvrability and stability.
• Fuel-efficient hydraulics system.
• User-friendly hydraulic controls.
• A 55kW Caterpillar 2.8 diesel engine.
• An output up to 500 tonnes per hour.
In Australia, McCloskey products are distributed by MSC Group (eastern states) and 888 Crushing & Screening Equipment (Western Australia, Northern Territory).
Source: McCloskey International