Precisionscreen has in recent years been the dealer for Sandvik?s middle range of mobile screens but will now be the Australian dealer for the entire Sandvik tracked mobile crushing and screening series. The new range features both jaw and cone crushers combining innovative design and state of the art technology.
The new U series range includes the Sandvik UH440i tracked cone crusher that has been designed to cope with the toughest and hardest types of rock, yet operate in all climatic conditions. The UH440i has the reputation of being the toughest crusher on the market today, and represents the ultimate solution for any contractor or quarry operator.
The UH440i benefits from the following features:
- The Sandvik cone allows a feed size of up to 215mm (8.5 inches) with the crusher mantle designed to enable superb product shape.
- The UH440i comes complete with an automatic setting system, ASRi (II), which optimises cone crusher efficiency by automatically adapting the crusher to variations in feed conditions.
- It is able to operate in a secondary or tertiary role that ensures its suitability for all possible requirements due to numerous possible crusher settings.
- It has an optional attached ?hang on? screen, with closed circuit operation, in order to facilitate production of a true finished product.
- A simple, trouble-free and safe operation is ensured due to automatic continuous monitoring of the production process by the in-built intelligent control system.
- Optimised production is guaranteed, thanks to ?wireless? interlocking between the units when working in train.
- Up-time is maximised due to low maintenance requirement with simplified fault finding and repair.
- The UH440i is easy to operate, with rapid set-up and close down, and easily transported in one piece (industry leading capacity) that enables rapid operation on-site, or from site to site.
- Power and economy are combined thanks to a modern, on-board diesel engine with low fuel consumption (low rpm and true direct crusher drive) and minimum transmission losses.
Although fully capable of operating independently, all heavy-duty crushers have been designed to work together to produce multiple products from a single crusher run. With a high level of automation and excellent interlocking characteristics, one or more units may be controlled by a single operator.
Now married to state of the art, high production tracked screening systems, the Sandvik heavy range encompasses a one-stop solution for the truly serious crushing and screening operator.
The range combines effortlessly with Sandvik?s middle mobile crusher and screener range and can be used in conjunction with Precisionscreen designed and manufactured screens, crushers, washing plants and stockpilers.
?It is a match made in heaven as Sandvik is a world-renowned producer of crushing and screening equipment,? said Aidan McGarrity, the southeast Queensland sales manager for Precisionscreen. ?Precisionscreen has been making an international name for itself due to its innovation and creative designs and ability to think outside the box when it comes to superior products. This new range cements Precisionscreen as a leader in the Australian crushing and screening industry.?