The SkillsDMC conference dinner will feature satirist Bryan Dawe as its after dinner speaker.
Conference to promote future workforce needs
The annual national conference of the national industry skills council
for the resources and infrastructure industry - SkillsDMC - will be held
at the Westin Sydney on 8 August.
The overarching theme of the meeting will be solving the challenges of current and future workforce needs.
It will bring together industry leaders to provide a dialogue on the current economic and labour market challenges.
Keynote speakers will include:
• The Hon Chris Evans MP, Federal Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills, Science and Research.
• Tom Palmer, the chief operating officer of Rio Tinto’s Pilbara Mines.
• John Stephens, executive vice president and chief human resources officer of QR National.
• Christopher Reynolds, the managing director of CREST Constructions.
• Michael O’Connor, the national secretary of the CFMEU.
A full day of presentations will be capped off by the conference dinner with after dinner speaker Bryan Dawe, one of Australia’s finest political satirists.
For further information, contact Julie McGraw on 02 9744 5252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted June 29, 2012